The Division of Public Safety and Security (DPSS) has developed a free app for Android and iOS devices to help keep our U-M community safe.
With the U-M Public Safety, you can:
- Report a crime or concern
- Send us a tip about suspicious activity
- Request after-hours transport
- Receive push notifications for Emergency Alerts
- View crime alerts
Version 2.0.1 comes with a a brand new look, along with new features:
- Safety Tips
- Opt-in to receive individual types of push notifications (news and crime alerts)
- Start a conversation - share your experiences
- Enhanced contact information
The U-M Public Safety is made for you! You can help us make this app an effective part of your safety plan by giving us feedback. With a comprehensive list of suggestions from the U-M community, we can work towards a regular release of updates–your ideas will be our roadmap for each new version.
Provide us your feedback! »